Car Sourcing and Export Specialists Since 2009
We have been exporting new and nearly new prestige cars, luxury SUVs and sports cars worldwide since 2009. Our team specialise in sourcing luxury cars from multiple countries to find the best value and exporting them with the greatest care. We believe that importing your car should be an enjoyable, exciting and stress-free experience. Our aim is to provide every customer with a first-class car importing experience.
To do this we strive to provide an excellent personal service which goes above and beyond the typical importing experience for our customers. We get to know many of our customers very well and are proud to have known many of them for a long time.
Why Choose Us?
- Every car is personally selected by our buying specialists and supplied at competitive prices.
- We source cars from Japan, the UK, Australia and South Africa to find your ideal spec at the best price.
- We personally manage your car purchase and export to ensure it is imported with the greatest care.
- Our one clear price policy quotes you clearly so you can be confident there will be no unexpected surprises.
- We insist on only sourcing exceptional cars from Japan and require all cars to be a minimum of grade 4.5 and above.
- Our unique partnerships with NCBA Bank Kenya, Stanbic Bank Kenya and I&M Bank Kenya allow our Kenyan clients to buy their car imports with asset finance.
- We have offices in the UK and Nairobi, agents in Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Zimbabwe and Trinidad and Tobago we can deliver a tailored import service which delivers your car to your door.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry and thousands of happy customers.
- Check the hundreds of great reviews on Trustpilot, Facebook, Google, Autotrader and our own website.
- MHH cars are shipped worldwide. We frequently ship cars to clients in Kenya, UK, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Fiji, Mauritius, Malaysia, Thailand, Uganda, Zambia, Trinidad and Tobago, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Jersey, Guernsey, Barbados, The Cayman Islands, Mozambique, Tanzania and Botswana.
- We are proud members of BIMTA, the British Independent Motor Traders Association so we can have independent verification of car mileage and you can buy with confidence knowing we have been vetted and accepted by a reputable UK trade association.
- We are a registered UK Company and VAT Registered too.
We are fortunate to be located on the historical Dunsfold Park, home of Top Gear and a hub of automotive businesses. We stock our UK cars here for viewing.
Our Kenyan office is in Westland district of Nairobi. We are conveniently located on the Lower Kabete Road. You are welcome to visit us and talk to us about importing your car. You will find us on the 4th Floor, The Pavilion, Lower Kabete Road, Nairobi.
We are proud to have agents in Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Zambia, Mauritius and Zimbabwe who provide a seamless import service. We are always interested in improving our service in additional countries, so please contact us if you would like to be considered as our agent in your country.
Meet the Team
Managing Director I have been in the car industry since 2001. I am passionate about quality and service as I believe that it builds an exceptional reputation. An outstanding experience will keep customers coming back year after year and inspire people to recommend us to their friends. Word of mouth is such a powerful recommendation and expresses confidence and trust that your company will deliver the experience again and again. That’s what I strive for.
Marketing Director I have 25 years experience in sales and marketing. This has been mostly at Procter & Gamble in the UK and more recently with MHH International. I have had the pleasure of working on many brands in health and beauty, household care, snacks and beyond. For me integrity is everything. The product has to be excellent and the team have to be 100% committed to delivering that. It’s my job to help our customers to understand how simple it is to import a car. To feel happy that they know all the options available to them to feel comfortable with the process and confident that their car will be just as they expected.
Sales Manager, UK Chris joins the team with 20 years experience as a sales manager in the UK. He is committed believer in delivering an excellent customer experience. Chris has a passion for cars and is the proud owner of a classic 1952 Land Rover which he enjoys taking off road when he can. He is based in the UK and shall be delighted to help you find your perfect car and assist with finance arrangements with our partner banks.
Sales Support: Danielle has joined MHH with a background in implementing processes to increase efficiencies within teams whilst remaining customer focused to bring the best service to clients! Enjoying working collaboratively with colleagues, looking at creative ways to interact with our clients, be it speaking with businesses or individuals, Danielle looks forward to bringing excellent customer service to as many clients as possible. If you wish to also speak about Elvis or travelling the world, Danielle is equally as happy to talk about these topics too!
Accounts: Nicky's vast experience in business is a credit to the team. Having lead her own business, managed teams and delivered outstanding customer service. We are delighted that Nicky is our accounts administrator. Carefully monitoring the many transactions across the businesses for the team.
Sales Administrator Sam joins us from the world of soft furnishings. Previously with Laura Ashley and Love Your Home, she brings with her a wealth of experience in sales administration and product management. She has a keen eye for detail and is passionate about delivering and exceptional customer experience. When she is not busy with our cars, Sam is likely to be helping at her scout group and caring for her family. Sam works closely with our sales team alongside Nicky to provide the seamless customer service we are dedicated to delivering.
UK Logistics Manager I was a police officer for 30 years with Hampshire Constabulary, as a sergeant for 22 years mostly in uniform, with spells in plain-clothes units. The remit of one of these squads was to target vehicle crime, in the course of this I gained some experience of aspects of car crime and techniques employed, and some of the signs to look for. Now I look after the collections, inspections and deliveries for MHH making sure that all our vehicles are up to scratch inside and out.
Brand Ambassador The reason behind why I decided to do business with MHH is because it’s not just a sale for them, it’s the customer satisfaction when a call or e-mail comes from a buyer and they are genuinely happy with what they have received. So in retrospect they are just like me, no nonsense, no short cuts, just business as usual.
Sales Manager, Kenya Having had the privilege of selling some of the best brands in the Kenya like Jaguar, Land Rover, Jeep and Mercedes, joining the MHH team is a step in the right direction. For MHH International a sale is more than just handing over the car keys, I joined a team that is committed in sourcing for quality vehicles and have excellent customer service which gives them a reputable name in the market. MHH International mainly focus on giving their customers value for their money, excellent customer service and quality vehicles all in one package, making importation of a vehicle a hustle free process.
Operations Manager, Kenya I joined MHH from a service industry background with a primary focus on client-relationships and service delivery. From my experience and daily contact with various clients, I do know the importance of customer satisfaction and what it takes to ensure that customer needs are attended to in the most timely and efficient way. I have brought this experience with me to MHH International, where I handle customer concerns and queries, to ensure that our clients have the best possible service and support.